Comment on page
Stake any multiple of 32 ETH on your own dedicated validators through a fully on-chain solution.
Using Kiln On-Chain Dedicated Staking smart contracts, Integrators can propose a dedicated staking offer to their users by connecting them to an Operator validator infrastructure with a fully on-chain ETH staking solution.
An Integration example on Ledger Enterprise
- 1.Easy to use - users can stake any multiple of 32 ETH on dedicated validators in one transaction
- 2.Transparency first - all fund of flows, from deposit, to rewards, unstaking or commission dispatching is full visible and auditable on-chain
- 3.Don't trust, verify - anyone can verify that provisioned validators deposit data are valid, making the staking process more transparent and secure
- 4.Integrate in a few hours - only a few contract interactions are required for the staking and unstaking flows, making it very convenient to integrate on your platform
- 5.Use vNFT or not - integrators decide wether they want their users to receive a transferable NFT representing validator ownership
- 6.Keep user fund segregation - Kiln On-Chain Dedicated ensures that a user's staked balance remains completely separated from other user funds throughout the entire process, starting from the initial deposit to the final unstaking.
Kiln On-Chain dedicated solution has been in production with multiple Integrators since October 2022 and has seen more than 380K ETH deposited.
Ledger Live integration example over a year